Healthcare Data: Privacy and Utility for Regulation
Healthcare organizations are no strangers to protecting sensitive data under regulatory requirements. What are the challenges they face? How do they compare across the world and under different regulations? What could we do better to improve compliance in the use of data to improve patient care? How can healthcare organizations, working with limited resources, balance data privacy and effectively utilize data?
Join us for a webinar to discuss:
• Privacy compliance for healthcare
• The need-to-know what data you have and where it is stored.
• Regulations across the world are all trying to reduce the chance of identification from data.
• Protecting data is not just about privacy.
• Practical tips to ensure data utility and accuracy are addressed.