How to Achieve GLBA Compliance: A Guide for Financial Services
While a lot of attention is paid to recently passed privacy laws, such as GDPR, CCPA, and LGPD, some older ones are still quite relevant and, as such, must be understood and adhered to, depending on the industry. The federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) regulates how financial institutions and their affiliated companies safeguard their customers’ and consumers’ personal information.
Download our eBook to find out:
- What’s required under the three sections of GLBA
- Which data you need to safeguard and disclose to customers
- Penalties you could face for non-compliance — as an organization or an individual
- New exemptions and challenges the CCPA presents
- How 1touch.io helps you ensure the confidentiality and security of your customers’ data